• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Annalisa the anteater, my only dreamie ;u;
If you have her and plan to move her out, let me know in advance - I don't TT and will have to prepare a spot.

Hi, looking for Roald! :) Don't have a plot available, but I could try to make space if he becomes available. I had an incomplete swap with one of my friends who was trying to get Roald but as he was leaving there was a communication error and Roald was voided, being on neither of our islands. Would love to get him back and eventually given to my friend!

I have NMT and IGB, I'm not looking to pay everything I own for him so I may be picky with offers, but maybe I'll find him eventually. :)

Looking for Sylvana or Poppy, normal squirrels, if anyone has either moving out.

Last edited:
Looking for Megan!

(Also looking for Raymond and Judy, although I can only offer 2.4k TBT for one of them)

Looking for Raymond! For 200 NMT + 1m bells

(please let me know beforehand so I can TT and open up a spot!)

Looking for a few, offering NMT:
Bob: 100 NMT
Kyle: 50 NMT

Agnes: 30 NMT

offers are totally negotiable!

edit: found bob and kyle!

Last edited:
Looking for Ketchup or Bob. I've got 22 NMT at the moment and I could add IGB. I also have a pretty nice selection of floors and walls if that's something you are looking for.

I'm still looking for Ruby. I've got NMT, Gold, and IGB to offer just let me know a fair price and I'll see if I can match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back