• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for Roald! can offer NMT and IGB, and have a plot open now :)

I'm looking for Fang! Diva asked me to move out just today so I won't have a plot open until the 24th.
I'm willing to offer 50+ NMT and/or a few million bells for him.

In desperate need of Judy and Sherb...can only offer 15 NMT for either but I also have several amiibo card villagers including tier 1 and tier 2 to trade. Please PM me if interested!

Fang is in boxes in my cycling thread.

I am very surprised he's been up for a day and a half and no one claimed him ;-; He's a cutiepie and I'd hate to void him, so if anyone's looking for him, feel free to check out the thread here.

Looking for Molly! I can offer IGB mostly as I have little NMT sorry :(

edit, also looking for: Diana, Wolfgang, Vivian, and Hornsby but would like Molly first if anyone has her!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Rosie. I can trade for Ruby, or I also have the amiibos of stitches, wolfgang, marshal, merengue, and whitney and will bring them in for trade if you're looking for them

Looking for Francine! Willing to pay up to 30 NMT, OR, 3 Million IGB (In-game-bells). DM me if interested, thanks!

Edit: Got her!

Last edited:
Looking for Pietro, Sherb, Octavian! i have them but im restarting my island. will pay or give items (acnh switch, 3 gold ore for example)

Looking for Dotty ! Willing to pay NMT, Bells, or Hybrids DM me please give been looking forever !

currently looking for Tasha! she's not very popular though, so I don't think people will be actively looking here to get rid of her :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back