• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody looking for Cherry? Shes boxing out tomorrow :)
I'm mostly interested in a villager, just throw me names, I'm not really familiar with all of the villagers yet :)

I'm going to have an open space and I am really looking for one of my ideal grumpy villagers!

Walt or Gruff.

I'm going to have an open space and I am really looking for one of my ideal grumpy villagers!

Walt or Gruff.
I’ll have Walt moving as soon as I get my amiibo card. I’ll let u know when he’s moving if u want.

Hey, Looking for anyone in this list (Bob, Cookie, Punchy, Purrl, Roscoe, Rudy and Wolfgang)
I can pay in in-game-bells(I have about 3mil), items if I have them, crafting things for you if possible, etc... (No NMTs, cause I used up all my points trying to find them, wahh) please let me know by DM!

Last edited:
i don't know if any of you guys want these but I have Alice and Erik, if any of you guys want them tell me before I get rid of them.

I have Marina (again lol fourth time from Nook Island tours) ready in boxes. I am making an ugly villager island and Tabby asked to move in, so Marina is out.

NMT only please. Any offer above 20 nmt is ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back