• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want Benjamin, don't have nmt but willing to pay a decent amount of bells. dm me if you have him, I'd be very grateful! Thanks in advance!

I have Audie if anyone is looking for her. She's completely original as well and not being forced out via amiibo.

Looking for Bell offers primarily, but will also accept NMT offers.

Looking for Cherry, Ankha or Caroline. Ideally I want Cherry if possible. I don't have a lot of bells or miles but I can pay a lot in TBT

Hi! Has anyone got Megan going atm? I want her because she's my daughters in game character (she's Megan ;)) and I'd love her for my island! I have an empty plot, please help!

LF: punchy

he's my fave villagers! can trade for teddy, colton, norma, and/or cole or possibly bells if i have enough

I have an open plot on my island today. I’m looking for Julian, Blanche, Kiki or Frobert.

I don’t have much I can offer other than hybrids or TBT but hopefully someone can help me out. :)

Does anyone have Vivian or Julia that they could have ready today? 0v0
I have a free plot and would love one of them~

have 25nmt or 1mil igb!
and a TON of pink mums if you need them lol

Got Vivian!! <3

Last edited:
looking for reneigh for a friend~
So I have reneigh on my island, I don't time travel tho so she'll have to move out naturally. That being said I really want her to leave so I'm doing everything I can to make it happen. When she's ready I'll let you know but if you find her from somewhere else first that's fine too
Post automatically merged:

Is anyone looking for Zucker
Is he still available?

I have Hopkins, I’m deciding if I’m going to keep him but I’m probably gonna get rid of him since I have way too many lazy villagers in my town

Does anyone have Vivian or Julia that they could have ready today? 0v0
I have a free plot and would love one of them~

have 25nmt or 1mil igb!
and a TON of pink mums if you need them lol

I have Vivian in boxes today if you are still looking for her! PM me if you are :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back