• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Cube, Hazel, Flora, Bunnie, or almost any frog villager!

FT: Can offer some NMTs, or I even found Audie on a mystery island (Would need more than 1 villager for her)

if anyone has tangy i will pay you so much bells furniture what ever you want my friend PLEASE

LF Poppy the squirrel! I prefer to pay in IGB or TBT but I can do a few NMT if you’d rather have that.

Thanks!

Looking for Raddle and Aurora, I have a plot available please DM me if you have either

I'd be so grateful!

Offering: DIY Recipes, Flowers & Fruit, IGB & TBT

Last edited:
Looking for Raymond as my last villager, wouldn't mind paying as long as I have what you want. Pleaseee and thank you!! 🙏 🙏 😭 😭 😭

trying to cycle portia and nate out of my town soon, i know they're low-tier but if anyones looking for them lmk and i’d be happy to give them away to a good home for free!

I am still looking for:
Vesta, Alli, and Hopkins

I am offering bells or 30 NMT per villager and I also can make cherry blossom items :)
I can make
Cherry Blossom Petal Pile
Cherry Blossom Branches
Outdoor Picnic Set
Blossom Viewing Lantern
Cherry Blossom Clock
Cherry Blossom Umbrella
Cherry Blossom Pochette
Cherry Blossom Wand
Sakura Wood Wall
Sakura Wood Flooring

Just let me know if you have any of them!
I have had a really hard time finding these less-common dreamies

~Thank you~
꒰ ^ᆺ^ ꒱
I have vesta as an Amiibo card i Could get ger put as soon as i can, of your still intrested

I'm looking for Molly! I can trade Marshal or Julian or pay with NMTs or bells.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Roscoe, I have an empty plot ready to put down anytime.
Please DM me if you have him!

Nvm, found him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back