• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time posting so please excuse any mistakes!

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧:
•𝙳𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚎
(willing to pay lots of bells)

𝙐𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚:
•𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚝
•𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢
(only for villagers listed above)

Last edited:
LF: Rudy, Kiki! Almost found Kiki but lost an auction at the last minute haha ;) Can offer TBT and my eternal gratitude <3

Looking for Whitney - I will have a free plot tomorrow. Pm me if you are willing to trade her for NMT

Looking for original Reneigh. I had her but let her go because of the original house. Can pay however.

I’m looking for Sherb! He’s my final dreamie and then my island is complete. :’)
I have 20 NMTs I can offer, 1.5 mil bells, or basically anything hybrid flowers you want!

Specifically, I'm looking for one of these fine feathered friends for my forever island:

Ostriches: Blanche, Flora, Julia, Phoebe
Bird: Piper
Penguin: Wade
Eagle: Avery

Just message me privately! I'll look at any and all offers. I've got a plot of land open today (May 28), and do not time travel.

I’m looking for Sherb! He’s my final dreamie and then my island is complete. :’)
I have 20 NMTs I can offer, 1.5 mil bells, or basically anything hybrid flowers you want!

hey there, i have sherb if you'd like him!! DM'd you!

Looking for Raymond for a friend!
I can offer bells:(

I’m looking for Colton to move into my town!
I have 500k bells, a cityscape wallpaper, and a few other things...
I don’t quite know how much he goes for but I’d love to get him!

Hey guys! I'll have space on my island free tomorrow and I'm looking for any of these dreamies of mine: Julian, Tia, Fuschia or Diana

If anyone is willing to donate them I'd be forever grateful!

Currently have Diva in boxes in case anyone is interested!

Thank you so much!

Looking for Piper! Can trade some TBT, bells, or see if I have any of your wishlist items. Could also trade Fuchsia for her (would have to TT until she asks to move)

I have original beau in boxes.... didn't want to get rid of him, but too many lazy villagers .... low price of 50 NMT.... NEED HIM GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back