• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a cranky villager in boxes? I need a cranky type! Hunting via nook miles tours currently but happy to gift you something for your cranky type villager instead!

looking for stinky! he's my friend's favorite villager and since she's a first-time ac player i want her to be able to get him! can pay in bells or nmt if necessary

I'm looking for Baabara the sheep. I can buy in igb or nmt. Thanks

Looking for Judy, Moe, and Lucky! Can offer bells, NMT, and Fauna is in boxes tomorrow!

Last edited:
looking for Avery!! i can get a plot open pretty fast, just waiting for someone to come pick up my villager moving out. can offer nmt!!

I also have Portia moving out if anyone was looking for her, and I’ll be ready to trade in an hour or so c:

Looking for original Reneigh. I had her but let her go because of the original house. Can pay however.
Nevermind. I found Pashmina, an old favorite. Took her in as my sisterly. One day I’ll get a Reneigh again (with correct interior).

me, my sister, and my mom are selling some villagers that are currently on our islands!

we have these for sell:
cherry
dotty

ellie
dotty
sly

bubbles
charlise
hornsby
graham
naomi

we are accepting nmt and igb for them!

*most of them can go for free or will end up being voided*

***the only one that won’t go for free or cheap is cherry***

and yes there are two of dotty lol me and my sister both have her and have moved on from wanting her

Last edited:
I'm looking for Cyd! I'll have an empty plot tomorrow, and I'm happy to pay more than the tier list suggests for him in IGB.

Looking for Erik, Julian, Mira, or Audie, will pay NMT or can get you a select few of amiibo villagers such as Apollo, Goldie, Static, and Ribbot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back