• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for Punchy, will pay with NMT😃

——————
update: found💙 no longer looking for him 😄

Last edited:
Coco
Judy
Lolly
Raymond
I know these guys will all cost so much and I don’t know HOW you guys have so many NMTs but I don’t have many (I haven’t been playing that long) so they’re probably out of my price range but if you’re desperate to get rid of one of these guys I’d love them now that I’m finally getting rid of some of my average villagers ☺☺

I have Drago, Penelope, Kitt (😬), Cheri to give away

Looking for an original Judy! Will trade for an original Raymond.

Edit: Found

Last edited:
I have Judy!!! She asked to leave yesterday and she in boxes today! I want money and nmt back though. Be quick I only have todayyy

i have Murphy staying at my campsite if anyone wants to come collect him ? (does that work btw ? idk if thats possible ?)

i have Murphy staying at my campsite if anyone wants to come collect him ? (does that work btw ? idk if thats possible ?)
It doesn't work that way. You would need to invite him to your island and then get him in boxes somehow to give to someone else. They can't just come to your campsite and talk to him to get him to move.

It doesn't work that way. You would need to invite him to your island and then get him in boxes somehow to give to someone else. They can't just come to your campsite and talk to him to get him to move.
ohhh tysm ok

LF: Marina or Raymond.
I can give 100k igb and 20 nmt for either. They are my 2 last dreamies 🙂
I can offer up to 300k-400k igb if you want more (only for Raymond tho as he's popular)

Looking for Stitches! Can trade Merengue, Marina or Tangy for him~💕

Edit: Found!💕

Last edited:
LF: Genji, Tasha, and Beau
Offering: Derwin, Gloria, or Scoot (can also offer bells and a small number of NMTs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back