• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm currently looking for rod and dobie
i can pay in nmt, tbt or igb i don't mind just let me know a price ^-^

i've restarted my island so i can have plots open whenever ☆

I have Raymond in boxes, if anyone is still looking for him. I got him naturally via campground and has been fun, but hes not a dreamie. I made a post asking for 10 mil igb and 150 NMT, but I'm open to offers. Can hold for couple hours but not too much longer than that.

sorry if it seems like im spamming this im just trying to get her before my empty spot gets automatically filled in; looking for marina! I do not have any nmt right now but i could offer bells or a gemini closet?
also looking for raymond but NOT for me. I already have raymond but my friend really wants him and i'd like to get him for her. maybe i could do art in exchange? let me know.

So recently rosie moved out and I really don't want a villager I dislike to move in -

If anyone by chance has olivia or or felicity in boxes or something id love to them 😭

LF Molly! Can trade IGB, NMT, or TBT

LF: Olivia in boxes by chance !
Rosie moved out so I'd really love to get a dreamy to replace her

Looking for Knox or Jacques

Edit: Nevermind, plot is taken now

Last edited:
Are you still looking for Bangle? I have her in boxes today. She's not completely original, as I've given her some things, but she's free to who ever doesn't mind.
thank you! I don’t mind if she’s not original, although someone else is already giving me bangle. It was so sweet though!

i've spent ages island hopping with no luck and i'm still looking for rod and dobie ☆
i can pay 30nmt for rod and 50nmt for dobie ♡

Looking for Peewee, Jeremiah, Genji, Snake! Can only offer 5 NMT since I just restarted, it would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back