• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends! i am looking for pietro. i cannot give nmt but what i can do give is my entire bank account (witch is 1 000 000 bells) And also a bunch of furniture. witch includes a Basketball hoop, cypress bathtub, loom, blue godzilla, teacup ride and a tv camera. (NOT NEEDED ANYMORE)

Last edited:
Hello~, I’m looking for Bob. I don’t have NMTs but I can trade Marina for him. Thank you!💕

I'm looking for Marina, she's the last of my dreamies, I don't have much nmt or tbt but I can give 100k igb for her. I can go higher than that if you want 🙂

i am looking for bones and bob! not sure what to offer, but pm me if interested :)

Marshal is in boxes! auction starts at 50 nmt, 150 nmt buyout!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Dom!
dom is in my town! i can reserve him for you- he was my starter and was given some random furniture, however. but i think that changes once he moves?

is anyone looking for cherry or dotty? i need one of them out asap for a trade!

they have been given clothes, so aren’t 100% original

i’m accepting offers for both!

Punchy in boxes! No clothes given so original ^-^
Pm if interested

Edit: Punchy has been adopted

Last edited:
Looking for Kidd, Cheri, and Bianca let me know if anyone is looking to trade :)

Looking for Kidd, Cheri, and Bianca let me know if anyone is looking to trade :)
And chief

Bianca will be in boxes tomorrow! I want to make sure she gets adopted!
I would love to take her!! I can work on clearing a plot now?

I’ve got marina in boxes ! Looking for NMTs but will do combinations of NMTs, Bells and crafting materials :)

Hi! I'm looking for a 100% original Fauna! I've got a plot open for her right now. I can pay up to 20 NMT or trade her for a 100% original Marina! I can get her in boxes within an hour! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back