• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have Vivian in boxes tomorrow. She is original other than the butterfly fish that she bought off of me (I have a hard time telling villagers no) and the catchphrases that she has picked up from my other villagers. Lmk if you're still looking for her.

Im currently search for AUDIE (wolf) and/or VIVIAN (wolf).
I currently have 30 NMT and 800,000 Bells, if anyone is willing to trade for those villagers.

Looking for Audie! Don't have much to offer but you can come visit whenever!! lol

I will have Vivian in boxes tomorrow. She is original other than the butterfly fish that she bought off of me (I have a hard time telling villagers no) and the catchphrases that she has picked up from my other villagers. Lmk if you're still looking for her.
Sounds good. I'll have the NMTs and Bells ready for ya tommorow. Should I DM you when I have the slot open or will you DM me when Vivian is packed up?

I have Penelope in boxes if anyone is interested!

& whilst I'm here I'm looking for the following if anyone can help!
- Bob
- Tangy
- Goldie
- Aurora

Hey! I have Aurora in my town currently and am waiting for the delivery of some Amiibos... once they have arrived I am planning on moving Aurora out. If you want I can notify you when she is going to move (I hope sometime this weekend or somewhere in the next week... But it could take longer seeing the current situation)?

Let me know if you are interested! I am sure we can work something out, since I am not looking for much (maybe some tbt).. I like Aurora so not voiding her and finding a nice home for her is more important :)

i'm REALLY looking for chrissy bc i have francine and i feel so bad that she's all alone :(

does anyone have reniegh? i'm willing to pay up to 2,000,000 bells and 10 nmt. i kind of need her today because i finally have an open plot, but if anyone knows how to get another plot open so i can get her at anytime, that would be amazing!
Post automatically merged:

Also, I'll be able to sell someone Aurora and Roald kinda soon, my amiibo cards should be arriving soon :)

does anyone have reniegh? i'm willing to pay up to 2,000,000 bells and 10 nmt. i kind of need her today because i finally have an open plot, but if anyone knows how to get another plot open so i can get her at anytime, that would be amazing!
Post automatically merged:

Also, I'll be able to sell someone Aurora and Roald kinda soon, my amiibo cards should be arriving soon :)
i have her and can get her in boxes soon ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back