• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Audie or Erik!
I have NMTs to offer, as well as bells! I have an empty plot soon available also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for one of these wolf villagers, Whitney, skye or Freya, also looking for Diana and Tia, currently have a spot open!

hello! fauna's gonna be in boxes later today if anyone's interested. will hold her for the next 24 hours or so (it's via amiibo kick out & i tt so i can be a bit more flexible with this, if ever). looking for tbt/nmt for her!
is she still available? x
Post automatically merged:

I have agnes that I can trade or sell

I have Agnes if you are still looking will consider trade offers or payment
is agnes still available?

I have Melba in boxes... if anyone wants this sweet angel
still available ?

About to have Bob in boxes if anyone is interested in getting him.
edit: sold

Last edited:
hopefully i'm doing this right - I'm looking for Raymond, and I can give Sherb in return (can TT to put him in boxes).

I'm looking for Murphy. I can pay in NMT or IGB.
Plot has been filled.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Molly or Ketchup. I want a duck villager and they are very cute. I can pay in igb only right now tho and I will have a plot soon 😊

If anyone wants pango the peppy anteater, she will be in boxes tomorrow. She is free, I just want her to have a good home. Message me if interested

Looking for a bear/cub
Currently have one plot available
Already have: Poncho | Bluebear
PM me 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back