• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently looking for punchy!!! can pay igb as i spent all my nmt trying to find him with no luck

edit: plot has been filled

Last edited:
Looking for Julian, Lily or Molly! I can offer nmts and some igb, or marina if you happen to be looking for her.

I'm looking for any of these guys! I'm only looking to adopt them by tonight, though.

Skye
Lolly
Olivia
Marshal
Phoebe
Ruby
Diana
Coco
I have Skye, Lolly, Marshal, Diana and Coco I'd like igb but idc!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Julian, Lily or Molly! I can offer nmts and some igb, or marina if you happen to be looking for her.
I can give you Julian! I don't really care for how much, you can take him!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Bam and Genji! Can pay TBT/IGB for them, or a mix of stuff from my thread here.
I have Genji!

I have Penelope in boxes if anyone is interested!

& whilst I'm here I'm looking for the following if anyone can help!
- Bob
- Tangy
- Aurora

Last edited:
No one caught my eye while island hopping and I don't want a random move in so I figured I'd post here.

Hi! I'm looking for either Marcie or Marina. I need one by today if you can please!

I can't pay nmt since I used them all for island hopping, but I ran into three bell islands so i have quite a few bells now. I can also give you any fruit, hybrids (pictured below), and anything from my catalog (though I'll have to get it to you the next day since I don't tt).

Attachments

• EZmzPePVAAAZmE1.jpg
    EZmzPePVAAAZmE1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 4
Fauna available if anyone wants her! Looking to trade for any wishlist items!

PS. please message me if interested because I might not see replies on here.

still haven't found rod and i only have a few nmt left so if anyone has him to sell please lmk
i can pay igb or trade reneigh for him ♡

edit: i just used my final nmt with no luck so i really need help finding rod, i have loads of amiibo villagers i can trade ☆

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Papi, Jeremiah and Raymond :) Thanks!

If you have them please message me and we can figure out pricing if needed

I am trying to create my dreamie town. I’m currently looking for:

Bob
Lolly
Snake
O’Hare
Punchy
Olivia
Felicity
Al
Ankha

I’d appreciate if anyone could help me out! PM me for offers! :)

Im currently search for AUDIE (wolf) and/or VIVIAN (wolf).
I currently have 30 NMT and 800,000 Bells, if anyone is willing to trade for those villagers.

No one caught my eye while island hopping and I don't want a random move in so I figured I'd post here.

Hi! I'm looking for either Marcie or Marina. I need one by today if you can please!

I can't pay nmt since I used them all for island hopping, but I ran into three bell islands so i have quite a few bells now. I can also give you any fruit, hybrids (pictured below), and anything from my catalog (though I'll have to get it to you the next day since I don't tt).
are you still looking for marina?
i'll have her in boxes soon ☆

I am trying to create my dreamie town. I’m currently looking for:

Bob
Lolly
Snake
O’Hare
Punchy
Olivia
Felicity
Al
Ankha

I’d appreciate if anyone could help me out! PM me for offers! :)
I have felicity moving out right now! Let me know if you're interested c:

Hi! I have Gloria in boxes today, so I'm looking to have Beau move in ASAP. He is my favorite villager.

I can offer items (I'm working on cataloging right now, but tell me if you want something specific and I'll check if I have it) or 3 NMT. I can also water flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back