• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have lots of amiibos! pm me! i probably have who you want :)
i also have a discord server you can join for them and/or just for fun, but if you do not have discord, i can deal through here <3

i have lots of amiibos! pm me! i probably have who you want :)
i also have a discord server you can join for them and/or just for fun, but if you do not have discord, i can deal through here <3
Is there an amiibo for coco ?

Thinking about kicking out Stitches. this is a MIGHT, only for a good offer, or if I simply don't want him.
PM me if you're interested

LF Eugene - I will have a free space tomorrow. PM me if you have him and can get him in boxes by then.

Marina in boxes!
Looking for a loving home that will be welcoming

Payment appreciated ( IGB or NMT or TBT )

is anyone looking for lobo and/or chevre? they are on mine and my sister's islands and they need to go for other trades

Zucker in boxes! Looking to trade for Sherb hopefully, but any NMT is also appreciated.

I'm looking for Teddy if anyone has him moving out - I had him on my original island and I miss him like crazyI have NMTs, IGBs, several hybrids, and any of the DIYs below:

Rustic Stone Wall
Bamboo Lunch box
Bamboo-shoot Lamp
Wooden-Mosaic Wall
Barrel
Gold Bars
Ironwood Cupboard
Pear wardrobe

Last edited:
LF: Lily
Willing to pay IGB/NMT for her :D
Also I have Drake in boxes (not yet but will TT forward if someone wants him) if anyone's interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back