• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y’all, I currently have all my dreamies except for Roald. I’d be willing to pay NMT or IGB for him!

Looking for Hamphrey...he's the only perma-villager I'm still missing. Don't have a lot of NMT, but I'll trade what I can and have plenty of TBT to offer as well.

Hi! Currently LF Apollo, Phoebe, Lucky, and Julian in that ranking order. PM me if you have any of them available for cycling out on 6/6/20!

Can offer NMT, IGB, or TBT for them. Thank you! :)
I currently have Apollo and Julian as amiibos! I'll be getting Lucky on Sunday!
Post automatically merged:

Guys I’m offering 100,000 bells if anyone can please offer me Pietro! We can negotiate if needed!
I have Pietro's amiibo!
Post automatically merged:

LF: Judy for my little sisters birthday
FT: 20 million bells, 90 nmt, and I have a bunch of amiibos with 25 more coming in on sunday, please name your price!

I have muffy in Boxes if anyone wants her. I'd like nmt

I'm getting his amiibo on sunday! If you'd still like him then, you can have him for free!
omg, thank you! ; u ; That was so quick, haha! I will make sure to have an open plot and give you my friend code if you ever need anything or want to visit, my gate will always be open to you ^_^

looking for Teddy, Pietro, and Dom! i don't have a space atm but i am working on it, lmk if you have any of them that are moving! I have NMTs, bells, or TBT to trade^^

Looking for Julia the snooty ostrich! I do have a plot rn that i'm going to keep open as long as possible, and I will happily pay NMT, TBT or IGB <3

Looking for Marshal the Smug Squirrel! I can offer bells, NMTs, golden nuggets, star fragments, and I have lots of hybrid flowers to throw in too if anyone want them! I only have 9 villagers right now so I can buy an open plot to take in Marshal whenever :)
Traded :love:

Last edited:
Looking for Marshal the Smug Squirrel! I can offer bells, NMTs, golden nuggets, star fragments, and I have lots of hybrid flowers to throw in too if anyone want them! I only have 9 villagers right now so I can buy an open plot to take in Marshal whenever :)

Sending a pm !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back