• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a few different villagers and decided to give myself 5 NMT to take a look myself first and came across Marina lol.
Feeling lucky

lf a 100% original audie. i have an open plot right now, i can trade for any villager with an amiibo or bells/tbt/whatever. PM me please!

Looking for Whitney, Freya or Kyle
They don't have to be in boxes right now but if you have them please PM me 😊 I can only pay in igb right now though

Hi! Currently LF Apollo, Phoebe, Lucky, and Julian in that ranking order. PM me if you have any of them available for cycling out on 6/6/20!

Can offer NMT, IGB, or TBT for them. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
𝙻𝙵 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚘!!
𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋, 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝙼𝚃𝚜!
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚡𝚎𝚜!

Looking for Sherb. I have an open plot ready. Can trade for tbt (have more than what's listed on the sidebar) or nmt (limited).

i'm looking for raymond! i have more than 20 million bells and around 400 NMT and any amiibo villagers you want!!! please help me! i'm trying to get him for my friends little sister!!!!
we got him!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back