• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Judy or lucky?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I can give you 100 for Judy that’s about the normal rate
Post automatically merged:

LF

COCO
JUDY
LUCKY
MOLLY

judy is not an amiibo yet, so i don't have her! but i see that someone helped you!! i do have lucky, coco, and molly for whenever you need any of them! you can always pm me :)

LF: Raymond
FT: Ankha, Marshal, Coco, Genji, Julian, Apollo, Diana, Pietro, Roscoe, Francine, Skye, Lolly, up to 5 million igb, and about 90 nmt

Hiya, this is super late, but I've currently got Bettina in boxes! If your offer still stands, would be happy to send you my dodo x
ahh i actually just got a new move-in only yesterday and don’t do big amounts of time traveling so i can’t take her unfortunately >.< sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out to me, i really appreciate it c’:

ahh i actually just got a new move-in only yesterday and don’t do big amounts of time traveling so i can’t take her unfortunately >.< sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out to me, i really appreciate it c’:
No worries! Thanks for the quick response. Hf xx

LF Vivian or Pecan! I don't have NMT but I can offer TBT, IGB, or anything else :)

I have Pecan in boxes today
F2CD69C2-7212-4955-89DC-984395EFC726.jpeg

I'm looking for Mint the snooty squirrel! I can offer 15 NMTs, 250k bells, and 2 blue roses for her. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM!

found elsewhere

Last edited:
I'm looking for girl squirrels for my island if anyone has any of the following, please let me know!

In order of preference:
Nibbles
Hazel
Mint
Pecan
Caroline

looking for an original audie! i can give you any villager you want in return (as long as they have an amiibo) or tbt/igb.

Looking for my girls Vesta or Eunice. I don't have any nmt right now, but I could give you some bells and hybrids. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back