• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Cyd. I'll have an open plot on Sunday, August 15th. I have a villager who will be in boxes on Saturday. I'm in EDT/EST in the US. I can pay in TBT, NMT or IGB. Thanks!

Got him!

Last edited:
Looking for Bones to fill up the last space on my island. I can pay in NMT or bells. Thanks!

Looking for Genji. I have an open spot that I can hold for a few days. I don't have much, but willing to pay with NMT and IGB! Please DM me if you have anything :)

Last edited:
Planning on doing a villager overhaul soon! Currently looking for:
-Apple*
-Rod*
-Hazel*
-Vesta/Lolly
-Jacques*
-Kitty/Vivian

I'll update if/when I change my mind or get villagers 😝 Paying TBT for each, lemme know your price! Ones with * are highest priority, because I know for sure I want them. I don't have a spot RN, but I can TT a villager out whenever~

-Apple*
-Rod*
-Hazel*
-Vesta/Lolly
-Jacques*
-Kitty/Vivian

I'll update if/when I change my mind or get villagers 😝 Paying TBT for each, lemme know your price! Ones with * are highest priority, because I know for sure I want them. I don't have a spot RN, but I can TT a villager out whenever~
Go to search and look up “ reopened shop” and then you will see croissants amiibo shop. you Can get villagers for tbt.

-Apple*
-Rod*
-Hazel*
-Vesta/Lolly
-Jacques*
-Kitty/Vivian

Hi I have an ungifted Jacques that I can put into boxes for you! I would be looking for 80 tbt or so since it is highly time-consuming to do. Lmk if interested

Hi I have an ungifted Jacques that I can put into boxes for you! I would be looking for 80 tbt or so since it is highly time-consuming to do. Lmk if interested
I'd definitely be interested and could do 80 TBT! When do you think you might be able to get him ready?

Sorry for such a late response! Once I finish work today I could probably have him in boxes by 7pm AEST time
No worries! Seems we're in very different time zones 😅 So, by my Google search, your 7 PM is my... 4 AM, lol. But maybe it'd work if you got him in boxes, made sure the date didn't change, and I can grab him around this time tomorrow?

No worries! Seems we're in very different time zones 😅 So, by my Google search, your 7 PM is my... 4 AM, lol. But maybe it'd work if you got him in boxes, made sure the date didn't change, and I can grab him around this time tomorrow?

Yeah, I can keep him in boxes for you! I'll send you a message when it's morning for me and you can pick him up anytime tomorrow that way. I'll be online anyway due to lockdown- don't have quite as much on Thursdays so that works well.

Yeah, I can keep him in boxes for you! I'll send you a message when it's morning for me and you can pick him up anytime tomorrow that way. I'll be online anyway due to lockdown- don't have quite as much on Thursdays so that works well.
Sounds good! I'm on summer break RN (tutor) and I've got no plans tomorrow, so I'll let you know as soon as I'm up! Sprocket was in boxes today, so I'll have a fresh spot open tomorrow 😄

I'm currently on the lookout for Whitney as I have a lot free on my island that needs to be filled by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back