• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently have an open slot! I'd love to find O'Hare or Jacques and am willing to pay around 300 TBT since I'd need them soon 😅

Within two NMTs of posting this I found O'Hare 🤣

Looking For: Raymond

I can pay in bells, I have an open spot that will get taken by tomorrow so I’m willing to pay a little (I don’t know the rates since I came from using nookazon ;-; )

Right now I am looking for Grizzly, Shep or Carmen!
I have a plot open right now too!

Edit: Found Grizzly

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Hazel, Chief, Teddy, Winnie or Kiki to fill in an open plot I have rn!

I can offer TBT and some NMTs

LF: an ungifted raymond TT

i can offer around like 130 tbt bc i do be broke 🤩
and ofc i can also offer any amount in nmt <33

edit: found ^^

Last edited:
Looking for ungifted Butch, Margie, Pango and Pashmina! Would love if anyone is giving them away for free, but can pay IGB or NMTs.

hi everyone! i've restarted my island so i thought i would post my dreamies here just in case someone wants to get rid of them:
i'm looking for: ursala, mott, doc, eloise, willow, kidd, merry, bea, poppy, and wolfgang
i have: moose, deena, bangle, chops, and weber!
thanks! <3
@mayorofwaldosia Weber just asked to move and will be moving from my island soon if you're still looking for him. He comes gifted though if that's okay with you.

Looking for Poppy or Yuka (ungifted for both please!)

Edit: Poppy found

Last edited:
Looking for : Goose, Butch, Punchy, Reneigh, Piper, Molly, Marshal, or Gala.

Ungifted or Lightly gifted .

looking for Kabuki and Katt for my cat island!!

I can give you her (the horse right?) 🙂
is she ready to move out? if not, thats alright, i can wait for you (i need to move out mine as well). what do you want in return? i have lots of NMTs, Bells and some Tbt.
or a villager, but i don't have the ones that you are looking for

(and yes, the horse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back