• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting back into acnl and decided i was gonna look for bam!! please message me if you have him, id really appreciate it!

Really looking for Teddy and Biskit. Willing to negotiate nearly anything... please let me know if you can help, thanks!

I'm trying to find Beau the cute deer for my little brother. If anyone is willing to sell or give him away please private message me asap! :)

~ Snow

Looking for Filbert, Derwin, Broccolo, Kidd, Deli or really any lazy type villager I haven't already had. Would love Filbert though if anyone has him.

What's TBT haven't been here in a while.

I'm looking for julian, witney, or mirana.

I can offer higher than 30 mil bells and any sets

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could have filbert when he leaves me? I first need another one. and he then try and get him out

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COME GET MONIQUE SHE PLOTTED RIGHT IN MY PATH AND I WANT TO GIVE TO HER AWAY!!!! SHE JUST MOVED IT PLEASE SOMEONE GET HER PLEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!:((((

Currently looking for Chadder. If anyone has any leads, it's be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Looking to adopt Fuchsia the uchi deer! I can offer Zucker, Apple, Whitney, Bruce, Julian, bells, or wishlist items in return!

still have Zucker... his auction thread is now in Villager trading plaza

will want Bianca or Cole to fill his spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back