• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Every villager in my signature that doesn't have a lily next to them!

My town is full right now but I have O'Hare moving out soon (If anyone wants him feel free to PM me) so if anyone can hold any villager (preferably Beau, Lolly, or Diana) that'd be great! :)

Anyone looking for Lopez the smug deer? I have him in boxes in my cycling town! 100% original, only 75 tbt!

Looking for Kyle the smug Wolf.... please VM or PM me....

Going to be heading to bed soon so may not reply ASAP..

Lf Erik the lazy deer! I was about to pick him up from someone last night but I found out I had picked someone up from my cycling town. Then the person I was gonna pick him up from accidentally voided him. But I've got someone moving out shortly!

Looking for my final dreamie Tangy. PM me if you want to make me an offer for her or if you have a selling / auction thread. I can pay in either IGB or TBT.

Looking for Chevre, Melba, Alice, Winnie or Wolfgang ! Willing to pay lots of IGB!! and a max of 25 TBT

Last edited:
Looking for:

Midge
Jay
Twiggy

Can trade:
TBT
IGB
black roses
Purple roses
Clovers

Zucker
Beau
Rosie
Lucky
Julian
(others in my cycling towns, please ask ^__^)

Anyone want Fauna the normal deer? She's leaving on the 24th of may (currently may 20th in game), she's not very original as she's been in my town for quite some time, I'm looking to get 75 tbt for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back