• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for an original Fuchsia! I can offer Zucker, Apple, Whitney, Bruce, Julian, bells, and wishlist items!

Looking for Wolgang, Chevre, Melba, Alice & Winnie. Im can pay millions of bells ! :)

Looking for Marshal. Willing to trade Stitches for him. :blush:

Also looking for Shari + Chops. Willing to trade anyone from this list of villagers: Winnie, Gruff, Hamlet + willing to spend up to 200k bells for each one + 3 perfect pears.

Please PM me if you have any of those villagers and are willing to trade.

Last edited:
LF: Stitches, Cherry, Lucky, Freya, Skye, Fang, Whitney, Cookie, Biskit and Bella! I especially want Cookie/Lucky :) I can offer a good amount of bells!

Would like to adopt Goose, Cranston, & Peggy as I make room for them.

Also Bruce, Gruff, and Jambette, but I have leads on them.

Last edited:
Looking for:

Midge
Twiggy

Can trade:
TBT
IGB
black roses
Purple roses
Clovers

Zucker
Beau
Rosie
Lucky
Julian
(others in my cycling towns, please ask ^__^)

I need an uchi villager that's NOT Mira or Paula to move into Roselake. I'd really like Hazel or Agnes but at this point I'll take anyone.

Last edited:
LF any of these
Dizzy
Lucky
Ankha
Punchy
Stiches
Zucker
Caroline
Coco
Daisy
Lolly
Margie
Molly
Tia
Agent S
Diana
Peanut
Rosie
Rocket
Eloise
Kitty
Olivia
Whitney
Cherry
Phoebe

Want: Erik, Cally, Goose, Cranston, & Peggy (also Bruce, Gruff, and Jambette, but I have leads on them)

Have: Flora, Roscoe, Whitney, Coach, Friga, Cesar, Midge, Groucho, Phoebe, Gaston, Yuka, Felicity, & Ricky
Also IGB & TBT (preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back