• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok new and final list (i think), I'm looking for Bones, Goldie, Ken, Genji and Flora!!

I've got several to offer (Sister gave me her town and she's got a few high-in-demand villagers). I've got Bruce, Lolly, Drago, Merry and Julian to offer. Getting Bones is my top priority!!

PM me if you have anyone I'm looking for, maybe we can work something out. I'm keen on giving Julian to whomever has Bones, as he's most 'popular' and Bones is the one I'm looking for the most. Or if the person who has Bones wants someone else, that's chill too.

If you ever want to give Julian to a new town and don't get bones I'll take 'em! ;)

Looking for Kule for my fianc?, he is also looking for Whitney, lobo, Freya, chief, Wolfgang, Cherry, and cookie in that order for dreams I have his ds tonight and will on sun and mon so am trying to help him out as doesn't have much time and has been hard camp cycling every spare minute no Kyle yet. He has starters to kick if need be 7 of the, if have Kyle I can pay for him.

I am looking for my LFs, Alfonso especially Alli, vesta, Baabara,and more. I have Filbert on the to, still holding he is up on board will work on that tomorrow or if get a trade for Alfonso or another LF. After filbert I have no room for pecan so she will likely be after then tomorrow listing starters outing from final dream/hold town.

But tonight sun and mon helping jousting my fianc? look for his esp Kyle and Whitney if have pm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To the person looking for Analise, Kitty's cycling thread has her on autovoid, I would post there interest if you haven't yet. Hope that helps you.

Looking for Kule for my fianc?, he is also looking for Whitney, lobo, Freya, chief, Wolfgang, Cherry, and cookie in that order for dreams I have his ds tonight and will on sun and mon so am trying to help him out as doesn't have much time and has been hard camp cycling every spare minute no Kyle yet. He has starters to kick if need be 7 of the, if have Kyle I can pay for him.

I am looking for my LFs, Alfonso especially Alli, vesta, Baabara,and more. I have Filbert on the to, still holding he is up on board will work on that tomorrow or if get a trade for Alfonso or another LF. After filbert I have no room for pecan so she will likely be after then tomorrow listing starters outing from final dream/hold town.

But tonight sun and mon helping jousting my fianc? look for his esp Kyle and Whitney if have pm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To the person looking for Analise, Kitty's cycling thread has her on autovoid, I would post there interest if you haven't yet. Hope that helps you.
Thanks, and you're actually the second person to point it out to me.

Still looking for Genji and Cole! c:

Victoria's moving out of my village on May 26th so she's currently up for grabs
And i'm willing to trade over Lionel, Simon, and Mathilda when they move out if anybody wants them

Last edited:
I finally have space for Genji but at the cost of Goose moving out ;_; Please let me know if you have Genji and is willing to let him go!

Still looking for this penguin !
please pm me if you have him :D

I am trying to get my dreamies as well, and looking around cycling threads, I've seen him recently in some of them. Maybe you should look around too, my friend :)

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

Whitney is in boxes right now! Looking for Francine, Bunnie, Muffy or Genji - or any cute villager you have to offer!

Last edited:
looking for

- Pekoe
- Hamlet
- Filbert

can pay a little bit tbt or igb. thanks in advance

Looking for Lobo. My lurking at one point...did not get me Lobo. Anyways, if anyone has him, just PM me and we can discuss the pricing from there!

Last edited:
Looking for Francine! She is my last dreamie! Willing to pay at least 5 Million IGB for her and give you rare flowers and order you sets like Rococo and Regal and Lovely. I have most! PM me with an offer!

Looking for Agent S, Filbert, and Ricky. Will be willing to pay in TBT or whatever villager I have and am letting go that you may want- albeit unoriginal. I also don't mind if the three I'm looking for are also unoriginal.

EDIT: Have Filbert now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back