• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I'm looking for Bones! I can trade TBT, IGB or trade Drago, Merry, Lolly, Bunnie or Daisy!

looking for pietro for a friend :) im not sure what he's worth or anything but let me know if you have him/what you'd want, i can offer a few different sets or hybrids, bells, whatev. :)

omg, Stitches is moving in o-O

I never had so many tier 1 villagers in a town.

Still searching for
- Filbert
- Pekoe
- Hamlet

I can trade either Rosie, Hazel or Stitches (I don't tt though), pay a few TBT or IGB.

I'm looking for zucker...I have felicity up for trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity is leaving tomorrow

Looking for Bea, Carmen, Rudy or Joey! If anyone could help, I am willing to trade/pay for either of them. Thanks!

Looking for Bea, Carmen, Rudy or Joey! If anyone could help, I am willing to trade/pay for either of them. Thanks!

Did you mean Bea the normal dog or is that supposed to be Beau but with the "u" missing?If it's Bea,she is unfortunately not in New Leaf.

Last edited:
Have Antonio moving out in 4 days, hes free to adopt, willing to tt to his move date. Heshould be complete,y original, although his house may be slightly different, never been in it so im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back