• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Gladys--originality not at all important to me.

She's my last dream villager, and I have space for her!

Please help. I'll pay more than you would normally get for her, but please let me know what you want.
I can also offer an original Curlos, Kody, Lobo, Olivia, Shari, Willow, Winnie or Flora--the last of which might be missing 1 furn item, I'm not sure (or ... a very UNoriginal Fauna). Each of them comes with a pic. Or a bunch of hybrids.

Or some combination of these options.

FOUND HER!

Last edited:
LF: Hamlet or Marshal AND Poppy or Fauna for my daughter's town. I'll have to get super creative on payment since I'm a little...flat broke. I have birthday items and/or possible other wishlist items?

Looking for:
Tangy, Katt, Kiki, Mitzi, Felicity, Tom (Cats)
Lionel (Lion) Rolf (Tiger)

Basically cats and tigers but mainly these

Let me know, I have TBT not so much IGB but I might change some of my TBT to IGB so I have some to auction.

Still looking for Joey, Carmen, Stitches, and Beau! Please let me know if you have any of them. Willing to pay by TBT!

Looking for rod, cole, gayle, teddy, soleil, and freckles. Have tex, apollo, and charlise that will be free to adopt when they ping to move. Let me know if you have anyone im looking for moving out or if you are looking for any of the ones i will be moving out :)

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

Looking for:
Tangy, Katt, Kiki, Mitzi, Felicity, Tom (Cats)
Lionel (Lion) Rolf (Tiger)

Basically cats and tigers but mainly these

Let me know, I have TBT not so much IGB but I might change some of my TBT to IGB so I have some to auction.

hi there! i just read that you were searching for lionel and, well, i have him in my town but i don't plan on keeping him. how much would you offer for him? c: he's original too, btw.

looking for

Filbert
Hamlet
Pekoe

can pay in IGB or a few tbt. I also have Stitches, Rosie & Hazel up for trading (don't tt though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back