• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for whitney/diana! all of my tbt or 200k igb (will tt to get beetles from the island)

I've got Freya the snooty wolf in boxes. She was one of my first starters, so she's unoriginal except for her catchphrase. I already have an offer being made for her, but in the meantime, I'll also be taking other offers in igb or for my dreamies (Marina, Marshal, and Flora). If you're willing to pay over 3million (the offer I was made already) or if you have one of my dreamies, PM me if ur interested.

EDIT: Freya has been taken in by a new mayor :)

Last edited:
I've been trying to get Vesta to move back into my town for 7-8 years now. I had her in Wild World and my cousin visited my town and made her move to her (unintentionally) ever since I've been trying to get her to move into my town in Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf. As of right now I can pay up to 1mil.

Mairen is looking for Vesta and Robin. Please let me know. I'll pay any amount desired for these two. They are my last two dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back