• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following villagers:

Static
Marshal
Filbert
Peanut
Ricky
Rudy[/COLOR]

If you have one of them, please let me know! I will need them within the next few hours![/COLOR]​

I'm looking for Deirdre, Lionel, Erik, and Marina. Please give me a message if you want to sell them and I'll pay you lots of lovely IGB or tbt. Thank you :)

Please keep an eye on my future posts--I have many villagers in my cycling town. :) People have mentioned Rudy, Drago, Static, Mitzi, Bam & all of those are there & it seems to be a lucky town as many popular villagers just keep moving there!

Since I have all my dreamies, I'm helping my sister look for hers! If anyone has papi, Gayle, Zell, whitney, Please pm or VM me! :)

Looking for Sally, Bill, and Static

I can trade either certain villagers, millions of igb, or wish list items (I'd say tbt but I really don't have alot of it.)

Villagers I can trade are in my signature below.

I am looking for Nana the Normal Monkey. I would prefer to pay in TBT, unless the amount of IGB you want is 5mil or less. PM with offers.

Looking for Marshal (dont care bout the originality) and Francine. I could pay both TBT or IGB. Please pm me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back