• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitt the kangaroo is in boxes on the 11th but I can TT! If you want her you would have to pay for her, but any offer will be fine for her. 8/6/2015 10:38 Sorry Kitt is being voided soon!

Last edited:
Doing a 16 villager cycle
Looking to take any villager you will be voiding!
Please PM me I have a spot available!
(Will edit once spot is filled)

Last edited:
looking for Tom & Chrissy, my birthday is approaching and I really want to have them celebrate with me like they did last year! please pm if you have!

Looking for Francine! Should be available to pick her up tomorrow afternoon (if plot resetting goes as planned)

Looking for the following villagers:

Static
Marshal
Filbert
Peanut
Ricky
Rudy[/COLOR]

If you have one of them, please let me know! I will need them within the next few hours![/COLOR]​

I have Rudy in boxes in the villager trading plaza. I am unofficially auctioning him to the best offer. I say unofficial as most auctions have a set deadline.
I'm checking in as much as possible before bed, & the best offer gets him.

Hey everyone,im looking for these villagers:
Pate
Joey
Ken
Mint
Hazel
Nana

Please let me know if you have them :)

Last edited:
Looking for:
-Keaton
-Savannah
-Tipper
-Victoria
-Winnie
Since almost all of them are tier 5 I'm hoping for giveaways or very low prices because I'm poor ;u; I'll trade villagers if you want but bear in mind most of them are not original, my list is in my signature
Message me if you have any of them you want out of your village!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back