• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for my last, current, dreamy. Agnes. I have a spot open right now. I can only afford to pay in BtB though. I'm up most hours of the day and night. I'm East Coast. Thank you.

Edit: I have finally found Agnes. Thank you. c;

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Chevre and Pietro. I only have room for one atm.
Working on getting Elise, Tucker, Deena, and Nana to move.
Will pay in igb if need be.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyones willing to give these away but... LF: Marshal, Ankha, Coco, and Kabuki c:
I can trade with bells and any perfect fruit.

Still looking for any one of the following peppy villagers: Anabelle, Bunnie, Flora, Freckles or Wendy. Can offer IGB, or if I have any items from wishlists

Looking for any of these frogs: Lily, Puddles, Diva, Gigi, Jeremiah, Frobert or Drift. Please, I need one today ;; name your price, doesn't matter how original they are.

Kve got Big top ready to be in boxes! At your request, would like someone looking to trade as soon as they message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back