• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have walker in boxes if anyone wants him! He's free, and he's all original besides his shirt!
Also I'd like to ask if there is a thread for selling/donating villagers bc i havent found one yet! I just created a cycle town and i wanna help ppl get their dreamies!

Hello everyone! I am looking for Gaston or Mira in hopes of completing my bunny town! I just need one more to make it complete, so either of these will do for me.

I'm willing to pay in TBT or IGB, so please let me know if you have any of these and I'd be more than happy to make a deal!

Thank you ^^

I'm still looking for Chevre and Pietro. I only have room for one atm.
Working on getting Elise, Tucker, Deena, and Nana to move.
Will pay in igb if need be. Could also pay in a commission if that's something you're interested in.

I have walker in boxes if anyone wants him! He's free, and he's all original besides his shirt!
Also I'd like to ask if there is a thread for selling/donating villagers bc i havent found one yet! I just created a cycle town and i wanna help ppl get their dreamies!

You can go to the villager trading make a cycling thread. Good luck with getting people their dreamies!!

Hi! Im looking for bunny villagers to complete my town! I obviously need to move many villagers out, but I want my town to be a bunny town!
Im looking for: Chrissy, Francine, Bunnie, Coco, Dotty, Ruby, Genji, Carmen and O'Hare!
I only just started, so if you have any of these villagers and are up to giving them to me for free, I am very grateful! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back