• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i've been trying that. Bummed that only a month ago there were like 3 threads about giving him away...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you seen a Vic?

I think we're in the same boat here toadsworthy.. No one has any of these random tier 5 villagers that no one bats an eye at :(

Hello everyone! A friend of mine just had one of their villagers leave and she is currently looking for a new villager. I would be happy to pay IGB or TBT for Lobo or Bruce, if anyone has them moving out. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you ^^

Looking for Eugene or Curlos, as I need a Smug and they're my dream Smugs. Can pay TBT. VM me if you have an offer.

I am still searching for Cranston and Hopper. They are both dreamies and are the last two villagers I need to complete my bird town. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Looking for a 100% original Wolfgang. Will offer IGB or TBT. Will have to TT someone out before getting him however.

MISSING: VIC!! Please contact toadsworthy so he can return home :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

We will bring him home to you yet!

I hope I can help out other t5 seekers one day. I am still looking by town for :Victoria to complete1, Baabara to complete 2, Rolf,Cole,and Leonardo for town 3 one by one, and as soon as out a starter from newest town Nan and Velma these will complete all my dreams and a year and a half quest for them.

Also anyone for Pecan I still have her, I would hate to void as she is adorable my lurker is a different TZ and I can't be up all night tonight so anyone with a spot for her before midnight or knows someone looking pm me.

I am very much looking for Portia. She moved out on me a few days ago and I really want her back :( Willing to pay IGB (have less than 1 million Bells), or accept a giveaway for her. Please PM me if you have her (don't care if she's original or not) so she can come back home

I am still searching for Cranston and Hopper. They are both dreamies and are the last two villagers I need to complete my bird town. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Still looking for Lyman! I know he's a koala and a jock so everyone's first instinct is to void him instantly but please there is a Lyman out there looking for a good home, not to be voided! Please allow me to be the good home! #KoalaLivesMatter. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back