• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found Lyman! - Thank you DragonPox for the recommendation! Hope you find your Vic Toadsworthy! He's another one of those insta-voided tier 5's unfortunately :(

I am still searching for Cranston and Hopper. They are both dreamies and are the last two villagers I need to complete my bird town. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Finally found Lyman! - Thank you DragonPox for the recommendation! Hope you find your Vic Toadsworthy! He's another one of those insta-voided tier 5's unfortunately :(

Seeing others get their tier 5 autovvoid dreamies gives me hope! Glad you got Lyman....

And oh yeah, looking for vic

- - - Post Merge - - -

However by this point I don't think any cyclers will autovvoid Vic....

- - - Post Merge - - -

zomgggg! got a hit on Vic on Reddit!!! hopefully that person doesn't vanish lol

Looking for Moe, preferably original. Will pay more for an original Moe. Please PM me! IGB only!

Yes I still have Pecan in boxes until 6pm tomorrow est approx. lol.
But she is in a main town a last leaver there.

New town original starters has a new mover Goose!, 100 percent original and ready to adopt. Pm me or see board thanks. If you know a Goose seeker send them over.

Oh still seeking Victoria and Baabara among a few others.

Last edited:
I'm seeking Sprinkle, she was one of my originals and when she moved out and I was heartbroken... I'd love to have her back!

Diana is moving out of my cycling town soon! click here to view my thread if interested! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back