• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for (pref original) Marshal or Merengue I'll give you as much tbt as you want, please pm me!

Looking for my dear lost dreamies Merengue and Marshal. :< Please message if you see them, will offer reward.

Last edited:
Looking for Zucker and Coco! Also looking for Felicity and Ruby but that's just if anyone doesn't want them. I'm willing to trade Punchy (and Cranston and Bubbles) and if you do have Zucker, I can offer any of my villagers (see sig). I also have orange, black and pink hybrid roses and lots of perfect peaches, though they're more of a add-on to amplify the fairness of the trade.

hump

Only need Punchy and Rosie to complete my Dream town! PM me if you have them and are wanting to trade.

I will be trading Carmen the Peppy bunny and Canberra the Uchi Koala soon. Check my cycling thread (link in sig) if you're interested.

Still looking for Ken and Zucker! Preferrably not on void unless they're the only one in the void. I'm okay if they're not original as long as there's no fish or bugs displayed in their houses. Will pay 200 TBT for Zucker and 100 TBT for Ken.

My Yuka is in boxes today!
Details in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back