• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for for Teddy, Blaire, Gala, or Francine! Will pay tbt or igb!
Idc if the are original or not! Pm me!

Last edited:
Looking for marina
Preferably original
But I want her ready for Saturday or Sunday because IL have a new town

Looking for a new Peppy and will be able to pick up on Friday / Saturday! It'll be great to have either Chrissy, Tangy or Felicity but I'm open to other suggestions as well. Can't have Rosie or Sprinkle due to the villager cycle. Will pay generously in IGB. VM me if interested! :)

Looking for Colton! Can pay in TBT. Please PM/VM me if you have him in boxes and are willing to sell.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an original Marshal and Merengue I can make you a good tbt offer please pm me!

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Fang, and any uchi, preferably Frita, Phoebe or Fuchsia.

i'm desperately looking for Barold!
latest

looking for Rosie the Peppy Cat... I need a peppy to cheer me up in dark times... my town isnt the same without a peppy.. Will trade Cherry the Uchi Dog (also will give money if you dont want Cherry... btw Cherry is unoriginal... catchphrase is derp :3)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back