• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Jacques, the smug blackbird :)

Found him! Thanks to @Unumii

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone's help I was able to get almost all of the villagers I want in my dream town!!
All that's left is Mira and Willow!!!
Please let me know if you have them and help me complete my town!!
I can pay in TBT!! Have a good one guys!!

Still looking for Ken and Zucker! I'm going to pay 150 TBT for Ken and 200 TBT for Zucker. Yuka's in my void right now.
My timezone is in GMT+8 (Beijing/Perth time). Please message me.

My 10th villager, Agent S, in my second town has pinged. I will TT to get him in boxes.

I am looking for O'Hare to fill that 10th spot,

Hey guys, last post for me before I go to bed.
I still need Mira and Willow to complete my dream town.
Please let me know if you have any of them.
Because my current timezone is GMT+8, so I'll be back online in 8 hours,
hopefully you guys won't void her when I'm asleep. XD
Anyways, hope everyone'll have a great day!! :D:D:D:D

I'm still looking for Freya, Skye, and Drago. I wouldn't have any or much tbt to give but I do have some horse villagers in trying to get out!

Quagsire - Do you have anything to trade? I have marina, moving out on the 8th.

Last edited:
It's down to this guys! Finally I am looking for my last dreamie to complete my town, so please of you have Chief let me know, willing to do almost anything to get him soon and FINALLY finish my town of Fables!!!

It's down to this guys! Finally I am looking for my last dreamie to complete my town, so please of you have Chief let me know, willing to do almost anything to get him soon and FINALLY finish my town of Fables!!!

Awww good luck! I have Chief in Bevelle and he is brill! If he crops up in my cycling town I will be sure to let you know!

Looking for Static and Ribbot for my bf's town! Please VM/PM me if you have them moving out! :D

Looking for Mott! Willing to pay up to 1 billion bells! Or streetpass items~ Pm me if hes moving out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back