• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream town is almost complete!!
I just need Tangy, Eugene, Willow and Mira!
Help me complete my town, let me know if you have any of them, I can pay in TBT bells!!
Thanks for reading, have a great day everyone ^^

Looking for Diana!!! Please let me know if you have her, and I also have Rosie up for trade in exchange! :lemon:

Looking everywhere for original Moe!! Will pay 100+ TBT

Last edited:
Hello all!

A little backstory: I recently restarted ACNL for a better map and transferred all my asset to my friend's village, I've played 2 years prior to restarting so I have quite a sum to start my new town with.

Currently my town has nine villagers, all of whom are my dreamies except for the last spot, which is reserved for my one and only Coco.

Things I can offer:

1) Bells: Just give me an offer. :)

2) Furniture Sets: I believe I have every Gracie furniture sets (I think), give me an offer and I'll run through my inventory. :) Comes with matching wall and floor if I have them.

3) DLC: I have extras from purchasing them off other players. :)

4) Golden Tools: I have all of them, since I can re-obtain them I'm willing to trade these as well if you want. :)

5) Hybrids: My friend is willing to donate her hybrids to help me get Coco. :)

Please leave a reasonable offer! If I can meet it, I'll definitely make the trade!

Last edited:
nvm

Last edited:
eternally searching for an original Rowan. two cycling towns and countless weeks spent searching and I still can't find him anywhere ;-;
can pay in tbt, igb, items, villagers, whatever you want. also have Rosie in boxes in my cycling thread if anyone's looking!​

Currently looking for any one of the following: Tex, Pierce, Cookie, Yuka or Muffy.

My dream town is almost complete!!
I just need Tangy, Eugene, Willow and Mira!
Help me complete my town, let me know if you have any of them, I can pay in TBT bells!!
Thanks for reading, have a great day everyone ^^

i have canberra and ozzie, i'm looking for any of the other koala villagers for my town!
doesn't matter if they're original or not.

Hey, I'm currently looking for Elvis and or Drake, preferably original. Also, is anyone looking for in Dizzy? Please PM me if you are, he is moving out soon and I would love to see him find a great home.

Hello! I am looking for my dream uchi Shari and then a jock, either Frobert or Kid Cat or Drift. If anyone has any of these, please message me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back