(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[sub]looking for maple!

also, my friend wants annalisa, so if you have her please pm me :)[/sub]

[sub]no longer looking for maple!

if you have annalisa in boxes, i won't be able to take her, as i don't have space. however, if she's in your town, i'd like to reserve her :)[/sub]

Looking for Static or Ribbot for my bf's town! Please VM/PM me if you have them in boxes.

Looking for pekoe, but I'm at work, need to plot reset someone and get out the last villager before I can take her.... So willing to pay someone to reserve her or hold her until like tonight EST

Looking for Zucker, Punchy, or Merengue (all 100% original please)! Willing to pay either tbt or igb.
I have a cycling town, but so far I've had no luck with any of these three.

Nibbles is moving out of my town on March 1, so I'll have space then. However, I'm willing to time travel to get her out faster :)

No longer looking for Fang/Wolfgang as I got Fang. Now looking for my final dreamie, Rolf.

Still looking for Maple or Pekoe. I'm also interested in Soleil. Kid Cat is leaving my town on the 29th, he's unoriginal though.

Last edited:
Looking for a Molly replacement... I'm really sad, because... well, she moved today. Kindest villager EVER, and she was a starter!

I need a new normal villager (hopefully one as adorable as Molly.)

Looking for my dreamie Drago and Ribbot, Knox. I will try to pay generously in IGB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back