(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Ribbot, Chrissy and Pekoe.

If anybody has one of these, PM me :) Have a spot open

Last edited:
Well as luck would have it Bubbles showed up as a random camper and I convinced her to move in!!

Still looking for Flurry though if anyone's got her in boxes.

Still looking for Curly and Lilly! (And others in my signature, but those two are priority!)

New Town! More villagers! RIP Kanto

Looking for: Bruce, Jacques, Celia, Hamlet, Diva, Blaire, Broffina, Sprinkle, and maybe Papi....

looking for a 100% original rudy, melba, fang, portia, agent s, o'hare, walker, fang & flora!​

I am looking for my Dreamies Julian(Found)!Ankha,Drago,Sly If you have any of these 3 pleeeease let me know and if there in boxes I'll pay IGB or even TBT thank you :) !

Last edited:
I dunno if this is the right place but I'm desperately looking for a Cycler to help me hold most of my Villagers (AKA, The ones I've paid alot for/really want still)

If you can help and probably hold around 6 - 7 Villagers for me, That'd be wonderful D:

For the remaining 3 - 4, I will give them away and make my town a Cycling town for a short period of time until those exact 3 - 4 have left the town for good or if I nab any popular villagers during so.

there's a specific thread for holding villagers. you should go there.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Bunnie and Hazel rn!
Currently have: O'Hare, Monty, Gala and Daisy.
If anyone is interested in these little animals let me know c:

Still looking for Ribbot or Static for my boyfriend's town. Willing to pay TBT or IGB! :3

I've got Phoebe that I've rarely if ever interacted with. I'm willing to trade her for either Ankha, Lolly or Lucky.

looking for a 100% original melba, walker, o'hare, fang, agent s, muffy, fauna, rudy, flora & portia! it's a new town so I'm hoping to avoid as many random move-ins as possible ;-;​

Last edited:
Got Static reserved. Will be looking for Fuchsia or Pashmina and Filbert again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back