(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Julian, Bob, or Punchy! Will pay IGB or trade for anything you might need :)

Looking for my dreamie Drago and Ribbot, Knox. I will try to pay generously in IGB.

Lf: Rosie, Merry, Kitty, Lolly, Mitzi, Punchy!!! If you have any I will pay or trade whatever you would like just message me they are HUGE dreamies of mine. ;)

Looking for Fuchsia or Pashmina. I have Filbert and Static reserved so just looking for my uchi now.

New town! Looking for: Diva, Celia, Jacques, Papi, Bruce, Hamlet, Broffina, Sprinkle, and Blaire

looking for a 100% original melba, walker, o'hare, fang, agent s, muffy, fauna, rudy, & portia!
trying to avoid as many random move-ins as possible ;;​

looking for a 100% original melba, walker, o'hare, fang, agent s, muffy, fauna, rudy, & portia!
trying to avoid as many random move-ins as possible ;;​

i have a 100% original fang in my cycling town! I'm cycling atm, so will PM you when hes in boxes. c: (should be fairly soon)

Looking for Pinky, the peppy panda! I Don't have much I could give you for her so for free would be wonderful but if you want something in exchange just message me and maybe we can figure something out! Also she doesn't have to be original. Thank you! :)

EDIT: I got her!! :)

Last edited:
Looking for Marina, Stitches, Zucker and Bluebear.
I have Phoebe, Broccolo, Cheri and Willow. All original except Broccolo's shirt. He's already in boxes today. If you don't have any of the dreamies I would trade for, I also accept bells.

Last edited:
Looking for Diana and Francine can pay TBT or IGB, name your price. I have Genji leaving town on the 3rd but can time travel him into boxes. Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back