(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :] I'm looking for my dreamie Julian the unicorn. I can pay millions of bells, or ask me everything

Last edited:
Looking for FAUNA!
I have worked so hard on getting somebody to move so I can get her.
I will give IGB/TBT!! Please name your price!!

Last edited:
Hazel is in boxes, 8 hours left. Send me your IGB offers.

Looking for: Bluebear, Stitches or Marshal. Don't care if original or not. Please PM.

I'm looking for any of Mitzi, Lopez, Punchy, Deirdre, Chief, either Rosie or Merry, and either Bam or Pierce. These are my dream villagers and I'll pay with TBT. I have two spaces right now but I'll soon only have one when the game forces an eighth, random villager to join me. I'll pay extra if the villager is original but I'm not fussed if they aren't but it would be ideal.

They're in order of most wanted, though I would love all of them eventually! If you have one, send me a message and we can talk about price. :)

I'll try to keep myself logged in any time I'm online, my timezone is GMT just to give you an idea. Thanks!

Reposting this.

i am looking for Tangy, Merengue, Marshal, RUBY**, Muffy or Skye. I can pay 15 million igb + for any one of these. I also have some unorderables in which i can offer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I'm also looking for Maple and Beau!

Looking for Diana right now c:
Originality doesn't really matters, willing to pay in BTB, IGB, hybrids, sets,
just make an offer ^^
Thank you!! c:

~♚Vickie

Looking for Julian! Not worried about originality;; willing to pay
in TBT, IGB and art! ;; v ;;

Looking for Diana, can pay TBT or IGB name your price. I have Nana finally moving in a few days, message me if you have Diana in boxes or moving soon. Thank You:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back