(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
decided that Zucker will be a better fit for my town,
so now I'm looking for Zucker and Hazel,
let me know if you have them please, thank you c:

~♚Vickie

Made my final decision for my town and I've chosen my last dream spot for PUNCHY!
I got a space for him already, If anybody has him available please let me know as I'll pay a very good tbt/igb amount :)

Last edited:
I am looking for Carmen the rabbit I will pay any amount. PM me if anyone is interested.

I only need Hazel now,
let me know if you have her,
and thanks to everyone who helped! c:

~♚Vickie

i'm currently LOOKING FOR kyle and/or monique! one of my villagers will be gone tomorrow, so if anybody has them i'm willing to buy or adopt for free.

Last looking for PUNCHY message for tonight as I'm off to bed.
Please PM if you have him. Offering at least 15mil igb or up to 150tbt.

Hello! I'm desperately looking for Gayle, the normal alligator! I will pay igb for her, just PM me your desired amount (please be reasonable!)! Would prefer if she is 100% original.

Last edited:
Selling Moe the cat. 100% Original.
Only igb, would prefer my dreamies Stitches, Bluebear or Zucker in return though I feel that villager trading is a bit unsafe and would only trade with active users. I am a new member here but have an active tumblr, fb and twitter for a check of my persona.

Looking for Tia and Roscoe for my 2nd town, Roseport!

I'm offering IGB for them, just name your price. I might have to drop off bells from my first town, Enoshima, depending on how much you'd like.

I am currently adopting out a villager but afterwards (maybe 5 hours or so) I will have space. Thanks!

I'm looking for wolf villagers! Mainly, I'd really like to get Whitney, Skye, and Fang. I'm willing to pay TBT for them c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back