• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Julian, Ahnka, Fang or Lobo, And Bam.
I can pay in game bells!

Please message me thank you!

I'm new to animal crossing new leaf, anyone willing to donate any unwanted things that'll help me get started in this game? Thanks xo

I am looking for either: Bettina, Bob, Bluebear, Bree, Diana or Cheri. I will pay handsomely with In-Game Bells, extra if it's either Bluebear or Diana, PM me if anyone is interested.

I can't take anymore villagers at the moment!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for pretty much any cat or mouse villager (maybe with a couple of exceptions).

I would offer bells, but my savings are pretty low right now so I don't think I can offer enough :c

I do have a villager moving out on the 26th though if anyone would be interested in a trade? It's Peck, he's a bird with the jock personality.

Feel free to PM me if you're up for trading, or if you just want to help out! ^^

LOOKING FOR (* =May be getting/Hold )
tangy
coco
Lucky
Octavian
ruby
zell
fuchsia
chrissy *
cookie
phoebe
wolf gang *
pietro

Last edited:
Looking for Maple my last dream spot is going to her. I would love to get that adorable little bear in my town :) offering a lot of igb or tbt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back