• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Gayle, the normal alligator! I will pay with igb + the rest of my tbt. Please pm me!

looking For
~~~~~~~~~
tangy
Coco
Lucky
ottavia
Ruby
zell
fuchsia
cookie
phobie
pietro

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for Shep, Joey, Angus, Tipper, Goose, Timbra/Willow, and Peggy to complete my little farm yard.

I have Rolf, butch, Bruce, Curly, Sparro, Nibbles and Axel available to trade.

I have Rosie in boxes, im looking for a trade with her for Pekoe or a cranky, Fang, Tom, bruce, curt. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I have Bam, Julian, Gaston and Carmen. All original except Bam wearing my design! Barely interacted with them.

Would trade for igb/tbt, hybrids, lucky clovers, famous mushrooms, bunny balloons or/and the villagers: Tia, Ruby, Marina
VM if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for Skye. Please PM me so I get an email letting me know (don't check forums often enough).

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for BELLA, the peppy mouse!

If anyone has her, mind giving her please??

Im looking for Renee (or any other uchi, PM me and i can decide), Fang, or Erik.

I'm offering TBT, IGB, or I can trade Bunnie, who is in boxes at the moment.

Note- I might have to end this later because I replied to multiple cycling threads for the villagers.. (sorry im a bit indecisive)

Looking for Skye, Beau and Tangy! I can offer a MAXIMUM of 30 million igb but I'd rather not even go close to that? 10 million or so would be IDEAL, but you can VM and we can work out a higher amount if you'd like, especially if they are original!

Looking for Bree and Poppy as well as Pekoe, please PM or VM me if you have any of these three!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back