• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm desperately looking for Tom the cat, I can pay IGB or TBT. I don't care if he's original or not! VM or PM me!

Last edited:
I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Bruce the deer, Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, I have space for one of them. Offering BTB or IGB.

still looking...

EDIT: Picked up one of them...

Last edited:
looking for: beau, hamlet, kyle, marcel, poppy, robin, rolf, skye, and wendy
pm me if you have any of them and we can work something out!

I'm looking for Beau or Poncho. Will pay generously for Beau in TBT or IGB. Name your price! :)

Or I can trade, I currently have Cookie, Wolfgang and Erik available for trade. :eek:

Hey, I'm currently looking for Tipper, Punchy and Gala to complete my farmyard.

I can offer bells (in game or belltree), hybrids and a few silver axes in return.

Looking for Melba currently! I am getting Skye and Lolly tonight, so I am no longer looking for them :D anyways I can offer A LOT of IGB, originality doesn't matter, as long as her house doesn't look terrible.but if you want TBT only i can probably get some quickly :D

I'm looking for the lovely Diana. She's so graceful and elegant I can't wait for her to move to Celestic! ^_^ Please VM or PM me if you have her moving. I can pay with igb, tbt, and I even have a fair number of genuine artworks and other items I can use to sweeten the deal.

looking for only 100% original
looking for the following:

Main
Fang, Whitney, Chief, Lobo

Other
Beau, Erik, Fauna, Lopez

Please pm me for friend code and to discuss pricing. (prices will be done in TbT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back