• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Skye and Melba:D I'd prefer to pay in IGB (A LOT) as I barely have any TBT right now, but I'm sure I could get some soon enough if that's what you really want :)

Last edited:
looking for only 100% original
looking for the following:

Main
Fang, Whitney, Chief, Lobo

Other
Beau, Erik, Fauna, Lopez

Please pm me for friend code and to discuss pricing. (prices will be done in TbT)

Hey!

I'm currently looking for Joey, Angus, Peggy, Tipper and Shep to complete my farmyard.
I can offer TbT, in game bells or a villager in my signature in return :)
Let me know if you'd like to trade!

Looking for Eunice, does anyone have her? I need few days to make a spot for her, would like to know if anyone can help! I didn't find any Eunice in the selling thread :(

I'm looking for the graceful and elegant Diana ^_^ If you have her moving please send me a PM or VM.

I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Bruce the deer, Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, I have space for one of them. Offering BTB or IGB.

EDIT: Picked up one of them...

Last edited:
Basically starting all over in terms of dreamies so i'm looking for

Tom, Snake, O'Hare, Kitty, Moe, Kid Cat, Kiki

Last edited:
Hi, I'm pretty new (only found out today that you can 'trade' villagers at all!) so bear with me. I love bears, so I would kind of like to have a town where all the residents are bears and cubs, with at least one of each personality type. I already have Grizzly (grumpy), Tutu (peppy) and Paula (uchi) just by random chance. So, I'd like to try to trade out as follows:

Peaches for: Maple* or Pekoe
Cole for: Barold, Pudge, or Stitches
Kevin and Samson for: Kody, Poncho*, or Teddy
Phil for: Beardo or Klaus
Frita and Francine for: any of the above, or Bluebear*, Cheri, Pinky, Charlise, Tammy, Chow, Curt, Groucho, Vladimir
(*Villagers with a * are first choice/preference)

My villagers are probably not 100% original although I can try to change things back before they move. I don't mind about originality as long as they don't have offensive catchphrases or something! Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm pretty new (only found out today that you can 'trade' villagers at all!) so bear with me. I love bears, so I would kind of like to have a town where all the residents are bears and cubs, with at least one of each personality type. I already have Grizzly (grumpy), Tutu (peppy) and Paula (uchi) just by random chance. So, I'd like to try to trade out as follows:

Peaches for: Maple*, Pekoe, or Olive
Francine for: Cupcake or Ursala*
Cole for: Aisle, Barold, Dozer, Pudge, or Stitches
Kevin and Samson for: Kody, Poko, Poncho*, or Teddy
Phil for: Beardo or Klaus
Frita for: any of the abobe, or Bluebear*, Cheri, Pinky, Charlise, Tammy, Chow, Curt, Dyck, Groucho, Murphy, Vladimir
(*Villagers with a * are first choice/preference)

My villagers are probably not 100% original although I can try to change things back before they move. I don't mind about originality as long as they don't have offensive catchphrases or something! Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Unfortunately,many of the villagers you want are not in New Leaf.These are:
Olive,Cupcake,Ursala,Aisle,Dozer,Poko,Murphy and Dyck

I'm desperately looking fot Tom, I can pay IGN or TBT. I don't care if he's original or not! VM or PM me xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back