• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read my signature and PM me if you have any of my dreamies. I only want them 100% original though. I am paying in tbt, just tell me how much you want. thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Looking for Drago or Knox... will pay millions IGB or tbt or items!

I have knox! His house is completely original, but he is wearing the spiderweb tee and his catchphrase is "at ease" (I thought it was fitting idk) I'd be happy to let you know when he moves out!

Looking for Drago and Ankha! Please message me I will pay in IGB

Last edited:
WALT WALT WALT

My beloved Walt moved out a wile ago, and im not sure if the 16 villager cycle has come to pass yet.. it very well might have, but not sure so im very sorry if he doesnt end up moving. BUT IF YOU HAVE HIM PM ME PLZZZ

Looking for: Ruby, Stitches, Tia, Wendy, Marina. Will pay in combo IGB and hybrid flowers (or just flowers if you prefer).
:)

I am looking for Poppy, Melba, Rudy, (maybe) Fang, or maybe a snooty villager. I can offer a lot of IGB for them. I can also get Freya, Chief of Gladys in boxes if you would like one of them.

Last edited:
i pretty much stalk every single thread in this entire subforum... but just incase anyone has her & is thinking of voiding...
looking for nana!
i voided her a couple weeks ago in my cycle town cause i didnt feel like making room in my town. well now i have room & def regretting that decision since i can't find her anywhereee

paying tbt if she is 100% original.

If you have Ankha please message me I will pay a healthy sum of In-game bells for her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back