• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Fang! I really want a cranky wolf! :)
I can pay TBT, IGB, hybrids, wishlist items, etc. :)
Please PM me if you have him or possibly Lobo!

Looking for any villagers in my sig. Only want them original, i can pay in tbt. Just pm me a price, thank you :)

I recently started a second village, so in looking for some dreamies. I don't have the bells to buy any, Sonia hoping to rely on the kindness of people's hearts.

Dreamies:
Felicity
Mott
Diana
Mira
Muffy
Marina
Lopez or Zell

I've already got Ankha and Lolly.
Buck just asked to move out so I figure this is my chance to try to get either one of my favorite jocks! I'm now looking for Rudy or Bam please!

Just finished cycling 16 villagers over a very long period of time after a disastrous TTing accident, and now I can finally get Ankha back.
If anyone has her up for grabs, please let me know!
I can pay in-game bells, Belltree Bells, and I might even have some stuff that could be on your wishlist!
Edit: A very kind person gave her to me for free! Thank you, Kargeta!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back