• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if someone would like to pick chow up at my campsite for 25 tbt but I'm not sure if they can tell me I u would like to buy him or if u cant

please try to keep posts for just "looking for". unless you see someone looking for him, otherwise then it gets confusing/mixed up.

but, people cannot adopt from your campsite. you would need to have invited him in, then get him in boxes to sell.

Ok sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lf villagers- any
I can pay up to 20 tbt along with 2 million igb I would like tier 3+ if possible

On the hunt for Midge the normal bird! Please VM me if you have her I am willing to pay a large sum of IGB.

LF: Melba please!! I lost her before I reset my town and I'm willing to pay any amount in IGB for that cutie koala <3

marshal's moving on the seventeenth! if someone could get bluebear to me as soon as they can after that date that would be beautiful! (and yes, i am willing to time travel a day and back so marshal's house disappears while it's still the seventeenth)

a couple updates:
-my marshal auction may end sooner than planned so i could possibly have a space for bluebear before the seventeenth
-please don't reply to me on this thread, pm me instead, i'm much much more likely to see it that way

I got the ambiguous Pate from the lovely Alexi tonight! thanks!

Just looking for Grizzly now! but I have to get Lionel out first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back