• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for : Alice, Bangle and Ankha

I've got bells, fossils and LOTS OF APPLES. I have villagers I want to offer, like Timbra, Bubbles and Elvis. Not really sure how to trade villagers but I'm open. FC is in my sig :)

desperately looking for bluebear! i finally have a space open and it'd be beautiful if i could get her before my birthday :)

I'm currently looking for Rodeo, Gigi, Tammi, Roscoe, and Ed!

No one is going to see this post, but I REALLY need Apollo for my friend, willing to pay up to 4 million for him... I was gonna get him for them, but then someone totally beat my offer with 15 million :'( So now I desperately need Apollo because I set it all up and everything, and I feel extremely bad for letting her down, even if I didn't really.

No one is going to see this post, but I REALLY need Apollo for my friend, willing to pay up to 4 million for him... I was gonna get him for them, but then someone totally beat my offer with 15 million :'( So now I desperately need Apollo because I set it all up and everything, and I feel extremely bad for letting her down, even if I didn't really.

Actually a lot of people will see this post, don't worry.
Hope you find Apollo soon :c

I need Vladimir for my cub town. I will be moving Pudge out for him probably since also have Stitches and Chester in town and I can't move Chester out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back