• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Pietro, Coco, Eugene, Merengue or Lucky :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Pietro, Coco, Eugene, Merengue or Lucky please:3

Looking for my last dreamier Ruby will pay 50 btb or Trade for your dreamier if there in my cycling town

tumblr_nflq2a0rem1tifo45o1_1280.jpg

marshal's moving on the seventeenth! if someone could get bluebear to me as soon as they can after that date that would be beautiful! (and yes, i am willing to time travel a day and back so marshal's house disappears while it's still the seventeenth)

I am wondering if someone would like to pick chow up at my campsite for 25 tbt but I'm not sure if they can tell me I u would like to buy him or if u can't pick him up from the campsite nvm pm me if u have any details

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back